10) People notice when you act like your parents, so pay attention to what they've taught you
9) It's okay to look like your mother, your father, (any relative really), because you're still yourself
8) Doctors and nurses may have good days or bad days like anybody else, but when the chips are down they rush to help you the best they can. Big props to all of the healers out there 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
7) Sometimes you work really hard to get down some food and it comes back up. Just let it go and try again in a few hours.
6) Never underestimate the satisfaction you can get from a good poop 💩!!!
5) Music is amazingly helpful when you don't feel all that well.
4) It's really okay to just have a good cry 😭
3) Nothing makes you feel better than smiles and hugs and the sweet voices of people who love you
2) Whenever you get a chance, take a NAP 😴! Naps improve everything
And most importantly:
1) Life is beautiful and it's an incredible adventure just to be here